Ask us anything!
THIS IS A FREE EVENT
This is a question and answer forum where you get the lead! We’d love you to come and join with a question you’d like us to address. Or, just hear the questions currently on others’ minds. Come on, Ask Us Anything!
THERE IS SO MUCH CHANGE IN THE WORKPLACE AT THE MOMENT AND CONFLICT ISSUES ARE NOT JUST BEING CREATED, BUT EXACERBATED….
1x 1hr session (1:00PM – 2:00PM)
Hosted on Zoom by Tony Fell and Zandy Fell
As workplace pressures compound, we are seeing issues being brought to the surface. Some of the topics we’ve been thinking about are:
- How do you have a difficult conversation when you know the person is extra stressed at the moment?
- How do you create workplace relationships and expectations remotely? Whether you are a new manager or new to a team.
- How do you get “the vibe” of your team without the normal incidental contact with colleagues?
- How have conflicts changed? What are the most common conflicts you are seeing at the moment?
- How are you managing workplace tension through online formats?
- What can you do to strengthen individual relationships within your team at the moment?
Come and tell us what’s on your mind. What’s keeping you up at night about your people and your workplace? Or what scenarios do you need some strategies for?
To secure your place in this online discussion please click the link below.
Past Participant Comments
The ZALT Group delivers excellent results, and I would highly recommend it to all seeking an independent source to improve relations.
Gabrielle Dalsasso, Project Manager, Melbourne University Law School
The Zalt Group are experts in their field and can relatedly transfer their expertise to any leader in any organisation effectively. I came away from Tony’s workplace investigations course much clearer on the process and better prepared for future interviews.
Ainsley Leavy, St Francis Xavier College (May 2018)
Zandy’s capacity to enliven any subject matter and encourage thought from participants makes her a wonderfully supportive facilitator. I highly recommend Zandy and the team!
Naomi Owen, Human Resources Manager ANZ at Connexity, Inc.
I was somewhat taken aback (apprehensive) at Hacer’s request to attend Zandy’s coaching sessions but her approach was open, non-judgemental, informative and at all times totally supportive even when we were looking at certain character aspects that could have seemed to be not so positive.
I believe the sessions have given me the tools to better my approach to certain situations (in particular workplace) with a better understanding of the people skills I need to ensure positive outcomes for all.
Louise Schache, Payroll Manager, Hacer Group