Helping Stuck Relationships Move On
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone looking to strengthen a workplace relationship.
- Anyone who has a strained relationship and knows it’s an important one for their success.
- Anyone who needs a relationship to rebalance after or during conflict.
- Anyone who has been told they need to in order to develop a plan to improve their working relationships.
Wednesday 26 June 2024 – 2.5-Hour
Small Group Online Workshop
What This Training Is All About
Relationships are a strategic advantage, but people often don’t make time to audit and tend to this asset. Working out a plan to improve a strained relationship can be hard. Dormant tension will erupt at some stage if left unmanaged.
Why Should You Attend?
By participating in this Workshop, you will learn and understand:
By participating in this workshop, you will be provoked to think and do! We will cover:
- How to audit your workplace relationships and assess them as effective.
- Identify which relationships need rebuilding or strengthening
- Check in on your motivation to strengthen relationships
- Explore the expectations of you regarding workplace relationships
- Develop an action plan for specific relationships with practical steps you will take
- Identify what you control or influence and how to make requests of others for healthy relationships
- Plan for curve balls
- Consider techniques to maintain strong working relationships
Past Participant Comments:
The ZALT Group delivers excellent results, and I would highly recommend it to all seeking an independent source to improve relations.
— Gabrielle Dalsasso – Project Manager, ARC Laureate Fellowship Program in Constitutional Law, Melbourne University Law School
Very interactive and engaging! Great course, highly recommended! I feel I now have the skills and tools to move forward with confidence & awareness of my capabilities.
— Sam Leyden – C.I Coordinator, Miele
This course came at the perfect time. It made me think quite differently to how I always have. I am going to use some of this new information immediately.
— Regional Manager, Spotlight
Zandy is a highly skilled facilitator. She has superior knowledge of her content and an engaging delivery style, drawing well on her own industrial and business experience. She presents with integrity and creates a training environment in which participants are fully engaged and feel comfortable to contribute.
— Rachael Brady – Workplace Coach and Consultant
*Please note: Dates may be subject to change.