Zandy Fell was a key contributor at Spark the Change Melbourne 2019, held in partnership with RMIT. Her session ‘How to Have Conversations that Spark’ was created for the event, skilfully delivered, with highly positive participant feedback. Zandy is a consummate professional, a delight to work with and an expert in her field of people, negotiation and interpersonal communications. I highly recommend her as a positive contributor to your next event or conference
- It’s the perfect time to audit your workplace relationships
- Our workplace conflict reflections from 2019 and happy holidays from The Zalt Group
- Can trust be regrown or is broken trust a barren landscape?
- HR Daily Interviews Zandy Fell on Difficult Workplace Conversations
- PODCAST: Resolving workplace conflict