Your approach with our people and your final report reinforced and gave sharper focus to the need for continuing with the program of renewal that the company has been pursuing. The company has entered the new year in a better state, with renewed vigour and optimism after the events of last year. Your report was the catalyst for a candid self-appraisal and a determination to seek continued improvement. There is no doubt that some recent events had come at a cost, personal and emotional, for management, staff and ensemble. However morale in all parts of the company is now higher, and the general mood is very positive about the future. For that we are and will remain truly grateful.
- It’s the perfect time to audit your workplace relationships
- Our workplace conflict reflections from 2019 and happy holidays from The Zalt Group
- Can trust be regrown or is broken trust a barren landscape?
- HR Daily Interviews Zandy Fell on Difficult Workplace Conversations
- PODCAST: Resolving workplace conflict