When signs of workplace misbehaviour arise, it’s not always necessary or even advisable to launch straight into a formal investigation.
Watch this HR Daily Premium webcast, in which Zandy explains why a culture audit is often a good alternative to investigating, provides several case studies, and outlines:
- What ‘conflict capability’ looks like in organisations;
- What a culture audit is, and how it differs from an investigation;
- What to ask and who to involve in an audit;
- What outcomes to expect from the review; and
- How to act on themes and recommendations.